React Native developer with good experience in native iOS app development, interested in building performant iOS mobile apps. You will be responsible for architecting & building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Develop, build, test & deploy React Native apps for iOS platform
• Write React Native Modules for accessing native iOS APIs that are not readily available in JS.
• Write modules/features in native Swift/Objective-C and use them in the RN app
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
• Highly experienced in writing Swift/Objective-C code for iOS apps
• Experience building RN APIs for native iOS modules
• Knowledge of functional & object-oriented programming in JS/TS
• Experience in integrating native iOS code in React Native app
• Experience with OpenCV library for iOS
• Experience with ARKit, AR Core, Viro & other modules for building rich AR apps
• MLKit, CoreML experience for deploying ML models on iOS apps
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Experience: 3 years in React Native & 5 years in native iOS (Swift/Objective-C)